Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Site One Acquisition Complete

I received this in my Evemail when I got home from work yesterday.

Greetings all,

I have some excellent news to report, which is that we've all but acquired the remaining materials for Site One's construction in Eram.

Faulx is standing by to provide the last of the supercomputers, but beyond that we're done.

On behalf of a very grateful Eifyr & Co. I want to thank each and every one of you who played their part in what is a momentous feat of capsuleer cooperation. Whether it was a handful of items, entire hangar's worth of goods, or simply spreading the word - each and every contribution combined together to create our collective success. As a Caldari, I have a deep admiration for the difficulty behind such achievements.

I'll be focusing in the coming days on finalizing as many paper abstracts for publication as possible, so that we can make the most out of our initial launch.

Additionally, with most of the hard work now behind us, I think a little celebration is in order. Keep your eyes open for party announcements in the coming week as well.

Rikaato,

Hilen Tukoss

The only bad side to the announcement is I don't think Dr. Tukoss received my contribution.  I found that the contract I sent him had expired.  I re-contracted the construction blocks back to him, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment