Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting Serious About Production

I actually got home from work at a decent hour last night and had some time to fly around New Eden for a bit.  I still don't feel like shooting anything, so I decided to work on my industrial plans.  I like to make my own ammunition so I picked up a blueprint so I could make some shells for my new Maelstrom I plan on undocking for the first time Christmas Eve.

The next things I did were a step up in my involvement in production.  That is because I began to copy blueprints in order to make T2 drones and ships.  Right now I'm making copies of the Warrior I, Probe and Wreathe blueprints.  The drones to add to the dps of my Maelstrom and other combat ships and the Probe and Wreathe blueprints with an eye on making Cheetahs and Prowlers.  It may not make economic sense, but I just want to fly around in ships I've made myself and I think I'm at the point I can seriously try.

I also picked up a Mammoth blueprint.  While making a Mastodon is tempting, what I really plan on doing is seeing if a market exists for the hauler.  I love the ship and if all else fails I can have backups in the corp hanger.

On the hauling side of the business, I spent a lot of the skill points Rosewalker received from the elimination of the training skills to train Mining Foreman and Mining Barge both up to V.  That means Rosewalker is less than 90 minutes away from being able to fly an Orca while Wandering Rose can fly one now.  Now I just need to get the money for a capital industrial ship while also buying things to conduct T2 production.  Sounds like I need to do some more research to figure out the best way to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment