Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Xtranormal Video: Discussing Missions

Ever since I first heard about xtranormal I wanted to make my own video using it.  After finally getting my legacy in The Old Republic Saturday, I was ready for a break from questing.  So after logging into Eve and playing around with the on-board scanner for another hour-and-a-half, I looked to write a blog entry.  Something about SW:TOR?  Didn't feel like it.  But I didn't really like the way my post on Friday about some features I like about Eve's mission system turned out.  I didn't realize the features were present and so useful until after playing SW:TOR for a few weeks but I don't think I really portrayed that adequately.  But how about a video between two people discussing it?  It works for podcasts, so why not a video?  So I rewrote the post for two people, clarified what I didn't like and posted it to YouTube.  I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment